Review of Yimby Tumbler Composter is the #1 selling amazon tumbling composter product.
You being a passionate gardener may make compost on your own in your garden. But we understand it gets tough sometimes! Doesn’t it?
As you might use Tumbler composter but it comes with some limitations! Since you can’t rotate tumbler so it doesn’t decompose evenly on every side. While you are facing all these problems, we introduce Yimby Tumbler Composter, the best of the market!
Being a double chamber, made with thick materials and rotate-able, this tumbler composter is a pack of all you can want. It has a steel frame that holds it higher 2-3 feet approx. than the ground and allows you to rotate the tumbler with a simple push!
- Why Yimby Tumbler Composter is so Differentiating?
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy a Yimby Tumbler Composter!
- Thick materials – Durable for outdoor usage
- Rotates the Tumbler -ensure better composting
- Dual Chamber – Separate and Beneficial
- Bad Small free Airflow
- Keeps your tumbler up from the ground:
- Takes less time to install:
- How it’s the best-valued product?
- Put anything in your Tumbler Composter!
- Great Consumers Reviews!
- Reasons Why not buy a Yimby Tumbler Composter?
- Is it worth buying?
Why Yimby Tumbler Composter is so Differentiating?
Yimby tumbler composter has two separate drums for storing daily kitchen trash. In general, we create scrapes of vegetables, fruits every. Moreover, we also have food leftovers.
Storing these things day by day is literally a pain. However, this composter offers double drums. So that you can use one active for making compost and fill the other one day-to-day.
Moreover, you can put anything for composting…
Let us take you through a small tour about the specifications of Yimby Tumbler Composter:
- Model: IM4000
- The whole frame is 36″ x 21″ x 28″
- Weights around 26.8 lbs
- The full loaded capacity 37 gallons
What you may like:
- Comparatively affordable than other tumblers
- BPA free plastic and durable materials
- Steel frame to hold the tumbler strong!
- And, extended airflow.
- Excellent for outdoor or backyard.
What can be improved:
- People who don’t like assembling might not like it! Though its simple and takes 5 min.
- The lids could be bigger, takes time to keep a bigger amount of wastes
- Areal holes have found to leak in some cases!
Even if the TV series 13 Reasons why have made you happy or not, our Yimby Tumbler Composter Review is all that you may ask!
9 Reasons Why You Should Buy a Yimby Tumbler Composter!
Here, we have listed some of the pros that may reduce your doubt. Here is Yimby Tumbler Composter review for you.
Thick materials – Durable for outdoor usage
Composts are smelly substances your needs to have thicker walls so that bacterias or other substances does not create a hole in the walls or penetrate it!
Yimby Tumbler Composter comes with perfect thick walls that are made of durable BPA free polymer. It gives your tumbler perfect toughness so that it doesn’t break easily even if fallen down(though there is no chance).
So tough it hears, No? want more information about this composter.
Rotates the Tumbler -ensure better composting
You put your veggie, fish or meat wastes in a tumbler and wait to become compost. But it creates layer inside of doneness if you don’t rotate it!
Hence different tumblers fail to produce the perfect composite you expect. But, in Yimby tumbler, it is mounted on a steel frame that gives you an option to rotate the tumbler even if it is filled.
Truly! No efforts needed!
Dual Chamber – Separate and Beneficial
Two separate chember, one for active composting, second one for new rubbish.
The dual-chamber allows you to put more wastes simultaneously into your tumbler composter. In best-case scenario use, one chamber for competing and another one for adding new trash. However, you can use both of them for the same purposes.
With 37 gallons capacity, it makes composts better in quantity than other tumblers. Moreover, the whole process of this composter is:-
- You just need to open the lids!
- Fill it up and leave it for 2 weeks.
- But don’t forget to rotate it twice or thrice every time you put your wastes in it. Usually, it takes 2-3 weeks for a loaded tank of the tumbler to form compost but yet it depends on other factors too!
Bad Small free Airflow
Must be thinking that smell must come out through airflow right! I understand but the air is needed for turning the waste into compost. It slowly helps bacterias to form and then makes the compost faster to develop.
Yimby Tumbler Composter has the most excellent airflow supply than any others. Also, the precisely engineered airflow keeps smells to come out at a hefty amount!
So, no smell is coming out! Then go for Yimby Tumbler Composter! You buy once and forget about the last! Usually, composters are the things that you don’t buy every week or months or even years.
Everyone buys the sort of these things for a lifetime and keeping that Yimby Tumbler gives you the durability of a lifetime! You buy once and forget about the possibility of its natural damage or being destroyed! Because, you may not find any other tumbler tough, heavy more than this tumbler composter.
Keeps your tumbler up from the ground:
This is the million-dollar feature of Yimby Tumbler Composter the steel stand! You’ll find thousands of tumbler composter at the market they may provide good quality but no stand! This stand keeps your composter higher ground and away from insects or floods or any intruders. Also, it allows you to rotate it without any efforts and even when it’s full!
Takes less time to install:
To be honest, it doesn’t make composts faster but its structure helps to decompose the waste faster! The areal holes and the rotation capability make to wastes compost form faster than a week before.
Though usually, the tumbler composter takes 5 weeks to form fine composters!
How it’s the best-valued product?
Composts are substances that take some effort to form, isn’t it! Also, it takes time to form. But the biggest drawback of making compost is the smell! For tackling the smell Yimby Tumbler is made with thick BPA free plastic and natural grade polymer.
Also, the steel frame holds it upwards from the even ground. So that you can rotate it without any efforts!
My grandparents are passionate gardeners! Best for them since it gets tough to rotate heavy tumbler for them! Yimby Tumbler Composter cares about the customers! Always!
Though you may complain about the sliding door is smaller. It needs a little effort to put big wastes on it!
But, the good news is…
It takes comparatively fewer days than other tumblers! And that’s all that makes it a pennyworth Tumbler Composter.
Put anything in your Tumbler Composter!
You can put anything organic like from a wide range of vegetable wastes to fish/ meat waste you can throw in everything because it nourishes your plant roots!
People sometimes make composters a little wet but I recommend tea wastes or coffee grounds!
Don’t throw any metal substances in or any plastics in it. Though it may not cause any harm yes these substances may not decompose.
Great Consumers Reviews!
The finest tumbler composter for 5-6 members family.
Through my research, we found customers were happy about the Yimby Tumbler Composter!
Most of them were positive and honestly recommend this. Moreover. our facebook fan mentions these tips:
- It’s better not to keep it totally out in the sun since it may cause the body to discolor.
- Also, try to avoid putting the whole structure on uneven ground and you are perfect to go!
Reasons Why not buy a Yimby Tumbler Composter?
Although this is an awesome tumbler composter, there are several things you must consider. This is the reason that may reduce its performance.
Allows rainfall to get in:
The design of the product is perfect except, it allows water to come in and out. Which may produce a messy situation.
Solve: Use polythene to rap the whole system.
Is it worth buying?
Definitely yes, There are no bad claims on its performance. However, It has some disadvantages, as we mentioned earlier. But they are good at what they meant to – composting.
However, there are slight drawbacks. But you can easily overcome those problems over time.
Now the regions why we are recommending it?
- Top product for your money.
- 2 thousand plus satisfied customers.
- Great for a small and medium family.
- Two-compartment – allows new vegetable waste, while the other one working.
- Most impotently produces great compost.
Other Products like this:
- Tumbling composter – avoid digging and mixing your compost pile by hand. The...
- Easy to use – fantastic for beginners! The large openings and removable door...
- Two composter chambers are better than one – two separate sides allow the...
- Durable construction – BPA free, UV inhibited, 100% post-consumer recycled...
- Time Saver - This tumbler composter is constructed for ease of use and...
- Incredibly Well Built - Unlike most outdoor composting bins it is the stable,...
- High Volume - The JK 270 is a large compost bin with a volume of up to 70...
- Allows Air Into Mixture - The Jora Composter is one of the few compost bins that...
- Attractive Design - Having compost bins outdoor is easy and convenient, and the...
- 【Sturdy Construction】--This large tumbling composter makes recycling kitchen...
- 【Practical Dual Chamber】--The black outdoor compost tumbler bin has 2...
- 【Convenience Aeration System】--The strong compost barrel features aeration...
- 【Rotatable & Easy to Assemble】--This rotating waste bin is relatively easy...
- 【Speedy Process & Space-saving】--Black color compost container can help...
- ✅Speed Up Composing Process: More advanced models use rotating to bring oxygen...
- ✅How do Compost Tumblers work? Simple. You load them with green and brown...
- ✅Easy to Access Finished Compost: Just Slide the door open and take the...
- ✅Dual-Bin Design: The dual bin design takes a different approach to the...
- ✅Totally Organic and Money-Saving: If you're looking for a fast, convenient...
Organic fertilizers are an essential thing for gardeners. Moreover, it can save money for buying toxic chemicals for plants or vegetables. So, having such a great composter will help you.